Photographs that capture your love story
Relive your day
again and again
through timeless images.
What you should look for in a Wedding Photographer:
- Experience – How long have they been capturing images? Can they capture photos in all circumstances rain or shine? Do their indoor images look as good as their outdoor?
- Editing – Do they only edit the way they want or will they edit your images to a requested style?
- Personality – Will they bring more chaos or calm to your day? Do you want them to boldly lead the way or be more relaxed?
- Second Shooter – Will they have a second shooter? Is this included or an added cost?
- Organization – How do they store your photos? How will you receive them? Will they bring a shot list to ensure what you want is captured?
- Planning – Will they have a complementary planning session with you?
- Location Scouting – Will they take the time to location scout or just hope for the best on the day?
- Engagement Session – Can an engagement session be included?
- Keepsakes – Do they work with a professional printing lab to provide high quality keep sakes?
What to expect from me:
- Experience – I have been a professional photographer since 2013. I have up to 3rd year university in photography and prioritize learning and growing my skills in this trade. I personally love to do studio portraits the most, so yes I can shoot indoor photos quite well. You can’t control the weather, but you can control your attitude towards it and your camera settings!
- Editing – I strive to edit in a simple way, nothing too crazy. However, yes I am quite skilled in achieving various looks! Want vintage grainy film photos, muted greens or warm tone photos? Just let me know and I can do my best to capture and edit your photos the way you desire.
- Personality – This is a fun one to answer! I am an ambivert, I can be outgoing when I need to but often prefer to be calm and just apart of the group. I worked in construction for over 5 years as a heavy duty equipment operator so I am not afraid of the groomsmen in anyway. I will sit and listen to any grandparent who wants to share stories with me. If you need me to keep you on time and accountable – I am up for the task! Essentially on your wedding day I am apart of the group and strive to make everyone feel comfortable and relaxed.
- Second Shooter – I can bring a second shooter for an additional cost.
- Organization – I save all my images on a rugged hard drive right after a session. All images are sent through an online gallery. I LOVE having a shot list, this helps ensure nothing is forgotten.
- Planning – A planning session to me is mandatory to have both parties feeling prepared and comfortable.
- Location Scouting – If I have never shot at the specifc location, I also try to location scout beforehand.
- Engagement Session – Yes, I have engagement session package options.
- Keepsakes – I work with 3 different professional labs to offer a wide variety of professional keepsakes. Each specialize in different works of art.
Who am I?
What you should know about me
- I LOVE chocolate chip cookies, but only my very own recipe!
- I have tried many careers while always doing photography on the side. I’ve run a sand cat (dozer) at one of the most extreme rated tailings dams. I have been a high risk youth worker. I’ve also worked in marketing, branding and online program creation. Oh and I went to school for nursing, but dropped out and was an online health coach for a few years instead.
- Traveling and adventure is what fills up my cup! I’ve lived in Estonia for a year, camped in Africa under the stars with an uncolonized tribe and will swim in the ocean any chance I get!
- I am a Mother and love going on my toddler led walks each night. As well as seeing the world through my child’s eyes
- I love to dance. I studied ballet for over 16 years. Now I more enjoy two stepping around a dance floor to fishing in the dark.
- Born and raised in the country, I have to admit I love country music the most.
- My favourite wedding song is You’re Still the One
How It Works
Request your date. I will get back to you within 48 hours to let you know if I am available or not.
Sign your contract, place your deposit, fill out a questionnaire and book your planning call!
Full payment is due on this day.
Recieve 10 preview images within 3 days and your full gallery within 3 months.
Order and recieve your keepsakes.
What It Will Cost
Every photoshoot includes: an online gallery and complementary planning session.
Starting at $2500
All packages are tailored to you! Everything is based on your needs and desires.
Once you request your wedding date and I confirm I am available, I will send you a questionnaire and then build you a custom wedding package.
Keep Sake Options
Below is an example of options provided
Starting at $110
Prints & Enlargemnts
Starting at $5
Starting at $70
The ones you really should consider!
Starting at $375
Starting at $180
Starting at $150
I LOVE incorporating the animals you love into your photos. If this is something you are considering, you will want to ensure that there is extra time to be patient with them.
Having a big traditional wedding?
Then create a shot list before hand of which family members and groups you’d like photos with. Example: Bride Mom and Dad with couple. Groom and Mom. Bride and Sister. You get what I mean!
Want the day to be more about you and less about photos?
You can always schedule another photo session with you and your spouse all dressed up! This is a great way for the two of you to reconnect and make it another fun experience.
Engagement sessions are a great way for you as a couple to get comfortable with me capturing you through a lens! They give you the opportunity to ensure you’ve picked the right photographer and help you to feel more confident on your wedding day.
I recommend doing a 1 hour engagement session. This can be included in your wedding package.
If you’re looking for a stand alone engagement session, please send me an email below.